Blog 9 - Lifestyle Changes

The Corona Virus certainly has shaken the world. I, like many other Americans, have undergone some changes in this time of uncertainty. There have certainly been changes in my day to day life in a physical sense. I no longer go to school and instead watch courses online and complete all my assignments from my desk. Before quarantine, I would spend a great deal of time at the library to work and study, and now, I only work from my desk at home. As far as work, I count myself incredibly fortunate that I still have a job.  I know many students have been laid off from work, so I am blessed that I can still go to work for now. A lot of my work has transitioned to making videos for students, so that is a fun and different change. However, I would say the most significant change in my lifestyle is my mindset. I don’t feel particularly worried, but I also feel the weight of the current state of our world. I see and hear a considerable amount of fear in those around me, and that makes me sad. I hope through this time, I will be more thoughtful about how I spend my time and how I interact with others.

Comments

Popular Posts